Wednesday, April 15, 2009

King Benjamin



We were lucky to get some unexpected visitors the Thursday before Easter. Emily and Doug came from Albany and we got to see their little guy Benjamin again. I know they're tired of airline mishaps, but it's great for us! Only because that means we get to see them more.

I told Syd that we were going to get them from the airport and she said "oh, King Benjamin." Since she and Jason have been reading scriptures at night she's been learning about King Benjamin. So, King Benjamin he was for the few hours they were here.

Sydney was a bit too smothery for that King Benjamin but he took it in stride and we had a great time with them. I am not sure why we didn't get pictures all together. But let me just say this - Emily looks GREAT! Who knew she had a baby just 9 short months ago.

0 comments: