
We were visited by the RSV fairy this weekend and Jake is lucky enough to have caught it. We really are lucky though, he's doing well and responding to the breathing treatments we give him at home and doen't have to go to the hospital at all. We saw the Dr. again today and he thinks Jake is doing great. I am SHOCKED to see that Jake now weighs 11lbs 5oz. We took him in on saturday at the beginning of this whole adventure and he's gained 4oz since saturday alone. He must be getting into the chocolate at night - at least that's what I assume considering he is my child...
3 comments:
Either the chocolate, or you have goats milk or something. That's some great weight gainage. I'm so sorry to hear about the RSV, but I'm so glad it's not too serious and you're able to be at home. Good luck with getting that little guy all better and let me know if you need ANYTHING! I know I'm big and pregnant, but I know how to babysit still, so if you want to send Sydney down to play, that would be fun.
Congratulations! I'm so sad we haven't stayed in touch better- I remember coming to the hospital to see Sydney like it was yesterday. Jake's beautiful and you look like you're doing great! Sorry about the RSV- that's scary stuff for such a little guy. Love you guys!
Way to gain weight, Jake! Very sad Jake had to get RSV. Thank goodness Jake doesn't have to stay in the hospital. I hope he gets well soon!
Post a Comment