Ah we have been blog stalking you for months! Tannen is now my "friend" on facebook so I have the Call girls covered again. Your family looks great. Especially your sexy man beast husband. Hubba Hubba
Sweet, sweet baby. He is precious, and I love his little blessing outfit. Syd looks adorable as well, and Brittany, you look fantastic! How do you do it?
3 comments:
Ah we have been blog stalking you for months! Tannen is now my "friend" on facebook so I have the Call girls covered again. Your family looks great. Especially your sexy man beast husband. Hubba Hubba
Sweet, sweet baby. He is precious, and I love his little blessing outfit. Syd looks adorable as well, and Brittany, you look fantastic! How do you do it?
(Jason...don't worry, you look nice as well.)
looks cute! so when do i get to meet this guy?
Post a Comment