Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I need serious help

Many of you are great at changing the backgrounds of your blog quite frequently (Callie, etc). I would love to change the background, but every time I go to do it, it says that I will lose my blog list. I don't want to do that. Who knows how to copy and paste a new HTML code from a background website into the template area without losing the widgets? I have no idea!

Thanks for your help!

3 comments:

Ang Ballard said...

I'm not very good at this but the easiest one seems to be cutest blog on the block- it acts as a widget so you don't have to change your template or lose anything. LeeLou blogs is also really fun but you do have to change the template- they have updated some of the backgrounds though so you don't lose anything. How are you!? We need to get together!

Callie said...

go to thecutestblogontheblock.com then you add a gadget and copy the html in there, the only thing is you have to start with the basic minima background... its easier than it sounds, the only thing is, i dont really like those backgrounds as much, they are a bit "scrapbooky" if you ask me. call me if you need help, also, i think it would be fun to do the aquarium.. I think that is what it was either day works, i guess it just depends, do we wnat husbands or not? let me know
btw i like the background you have now

Emily and Danny said...

Brit...can't help you here. I don't know how to do it either. I will keep checking your blog for answers though! Hey, how do you know Liz Balena? She used to live right above us in Provo and she lives in the town next to me now.