Monday, September 15, 2008

The joys of being a mom

I have been totally laughing about this sandal tan. It's great that I get to be home everyday and be outside with Sydney all of the time. This is what I have to show for it. This is one of the things I was thinking about today as benefits of being a mother. The others from today:

Getting a very personal manicure...

Don't worry, she doesn't actually cut my nails, although she'd REALLY like to.

And one of the things I loved most about being a mom today was eating a corn dog and tater tots for lunch. I've spared you the picture, but honestly, it tasted really good.

1 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

We've got matching sandle tan lines! P.S. The clothes from Kristle start at 12-18 months. The ones from Angie start mostly at 3T (tons and tons of t-shirts especially), but there are some 2T jammies. There is a 18 month coat, and 2 3T coats (one from each)