Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorry Dad...

I do like to help you get your water and cheer for you at your soccer games...
And make sure you're okay when the game is over...
But when it comes down to it... I am a girly girl who likes to paint her nails a little too much!
Okay, so one morning last week I was in working on the computer and I go to check on Syd and she has found some fingernail polish and was doing her nails. She didn't get one spot on the carpet or anywhere else. Her whole fingers were well polished and she couldn't have been happier. Yesterday when Jason was getting her ready for Church she was throwing a fit because he was putting the wrong dress on her. She wanted "the other one!" I think we're in trouble.

2 comments:

Sarah Evans said...

She is growing up so fast. She's adorable. Wish we were closer! I love reading your blog. Sydney is so funny!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see you yesterday. I wish we could have talked longer. It seems like we always run into each other at random places. I love that Sydney paints her fingernails. Especially so good. How cute!