So over the last while Jason has been planning to finish our storage room. It's in our basement and under our porch. This is the only portion of the house unfinished and it's been a nice cold cement room with two shelves in it. With the help of his dad they've logged many, many hours in the last two weeks getting it done. We're almost there!! When he's done we'll have 6 shelves all around the room with TONS of storage space.
This is what will be in the storage room. Our pool table underneath is excited to see the light of day and be used. Trevor is getting married next weekend and all of us will be together. Since we'll have 14 people sleeping in our house I am so excited to put this stuff where it belongs. I am thrilled to see everyone and to have an organized basement.
Sydney loves to do what everyone else is as usual. She runs around grabbing stuff saying "my tools". I got home from doing visits for Relief Society and this is how I found her.
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
4 comments:
I thought your storage room looked great before.
I'm so jealous of your storage space!! You are one lucky lady! I hope you are enjoying it.
After reading your post you've inspired me to get working on my food storage. Cannery, here I come.
You're right, the tent wasn't broken in the picture. Except for taking the picture, I was sitting on the steps, not officially downstairs yet. So sometime between the story and when I sat in the lazy boy, it broke. Sorry. I don't know how it happened
Post a Comment