Friday, May 31, 2013

Trevor's Graduation

Little Trevvy graduated from medical school.  What an accomplishment!  Kate and I traveled with my parents to attend the graduation.  Jefferson also flew in for the day to celebrate and since Kristel and her family live in Vegas as well we had a good group to celebrate with.
 
 
Kate and Brennan keeping Grandpa Call busy.

 
The Calls.  Their baby boy is due in September!

 
Dr. Call.  He will begin his 5 year residency in orthopedic surgery this next month.  Becky will be a single mom for the next 5 years - she is a wonder woman. 
 

 
While I was away the big kids were spoiled by Grandma Pam


Kate was a pretty great traveler.  She decided at 5 months she should pop a tooth through.  Of course while we were traveling.  She did great once I realized the issue.  Her bottom tooth came through completely a couple of days after we got home.
 




 

0 comments: