Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sunday Best

Last Sunday was the first in December so we decided it was time to break out the new Christmas outfits for church.
 
 
Jake was NOT thrilled with having his picture taken.

 
 

 
I figured this would be our last Sunday as a family of four but we have been surprised this week by a little girl who isn't in a hurry to leave her current living space.  I am officially due the 12th so she still has time to arrive before we induce.  Sydney was 6 days early and Jake was 9 days early so we thought we'd be ahead of the game this go around and not be surprised by and early baby.  Of course that means that this little girl will go until her due date just to keep us on our toes!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yay! I am so excited for the arrival of your new little one. Thanks for posting! It's fun to keep in touch from so far away. :)