Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jake Turns 3


Jake turned 3 years old today.  I can't believe how fast that happened!


My people.




Jake was thrilled with all of his Cars 2 stuff



Jake got a slot car race track and it made me re-live my childhood.  We had one when I was a kid - it even smelled the same.


Jake and my Dad share a birthday - Jake was born on his 70th birthday so they got to show off their 'threes' while we sang to them.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't believe he is 3! Time flies! Happy Birthday Jake!

Rob and Marseille said...

michael loves the 'race car moo-moo (movie) too. though we just have the first one, we've seen cars 2 before too. and he loves his scooter. must be the age/the fact they are boys. Good job on the cake! I'd love more detailed pictures/tips for michael's bday. Rob's been wanting to get Christopher a slot car toy for several years now, but we haven't found 'the right one, for the right price'. i'm curious what you like/don't like about the one that jake got.