Saturday, June 4, 2011

She loves boys.

Sydney has a new boyfriend at school.  His name is McKay.  She talks about him, but she doesn't seem to be as in love as the last one (remember Maverick).  Or so I thought... until I got a call from McKay's mother.  She was inviting Sydney to a birthday party (we were out of town).  So I mentioned to her that Sydney has a crush on her son.  She then proceeded to tell me how she had been in school the week before and saw Sydney and McKay holding hands.  On several occasions.  One of which was singing time and since they were holding hands they could only do the hand motions with the free hand.  She told me she has it all on tape.  AND that the adoration is mutual.  Jason hates it, I think its cute.  She and I did have a talk about how we don't kiss boys.  We'll see how long that lasts.


On another note, she was in timeout this last week (shocker) and I had her door open.  I went to go talk to her and wrap up the situation and I heard footsteps and then her hop on her bed.  Timeout for her is supposed to be on her bed.  So, I get to her room and ask "Were you off your bed?".  "Yes" was the reply.  "Why were you off the bed?" I asked.  Her response..."Because I didn't hear you coming".  Seriously.  We are in for it, but at least she was honest.

2 comments:

Chels said...

This is hilarious! You sure are in for some fun with her! ;)

Britters and Parx said...

haha!! I am laughing! =) Yup, you are in for it alright...that's awesome! Post them holding hands =)