Monday, October 11, 2010

Mini Chars


Mini Char: a tiny dancer who is trained for 2 days then performs with the Jordan High School drill team (the Charlonians) during halftime at the HS football game.  This was Syd's first dance experience and she's really excited to start a class soon.  She had a great time until the last 30 seconds of the performance when the girl next to her accidentally kicked her in the mouth.


So she stood there on the front row crying, holding her bleeding lip.  And I stood about 10 feet and 4 people deep away from her dying inside because I couldn't go comfort her.  It was sad.  And the girl next to her stood there staring at Sydney feeling quite bad that she had kicked her in the face and caused her to bleed from the mouth. 

But, when all was said and done, Sydney had a great time and got a nice little fat lip.  It was adorable I have to say.

0 comments: