
Grandma and Grandpa Call came to visit a few weeks ago and I forgot to post some pictures. We had a great time seeing them and eating delicious food. Syndey loved cooking with Grandma Call and likes to help me cook any time she can.

My dad was great to take Jake whenever he was squealy. Both kids were sick while my parents were here, it was nice to have an extra hand to take the kids to the doctor. I was in the dr.'s office 3 times in 24 hours. Shiesh!
2 comments:
Brit! Can you email me at emilylassen@gmail.com? I can't find your email address. We are going to be living in Utah for a few months this summer/fall and I can't wait to hang out with you.
So I finally got on here to check out your blog! It is so cute! I didn't know you were such a snowboarder. How fun! Your kids are sure cute too. Happy birthday to Jake. Hope everything is going well for you!
Michelle
Post a Comment