Friday, August 21, 2009

Preschool

Sydney is now in school, I can't believe how old she is. She's been twice now and wants to go every day. I love this picture, funny how kids know to pose and look cute.
First day of school outfit. They have to wear closed toe shoes and bring a book bag not a backpack. Syd is a flip flop girl so the shoes are a change. Interesting facial expression here, but read pure excitement.


6 comments:

Lora said...

Hey Cucci! I have added you to my blog list. Just though I would let you know...by the way your kids are adorable. And the faces that your little guy pulls are hilarious! I love it! Take Care.

Bryce & Nicole said...

So cute! I love it

Bryce & Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C C & R said...

I love the look on her face!

Rob and Marseille said...

she looks so grown up!

Ang Ballard said...

AUGH!!! How can she be so big already!? She's beautiful! Preschool is a mixed blessing- it always is hard for me to let them go at first but once we (both) adjust, I LOVE it!