Hilarious hair... the bug eyed look makes it even more hilarious.
One of my young women knows how to fondent cake so she taught us all for mutual. It was so great and it looks awesome. I made this little cake for Syd - she pooped in the potty and this was her reward. The cake put her over the top, she was a little potty shy, but once I showed this to her, she went for it. Wahoo for that!
4 comments:
I love how smooth the pink fondant looks...I haven't tried making it yet. Was it hard?
How cute! What a fun idea.
Soooo fun! That cake looks far too challenging for me to try ;0). Your kiddos are so cute! Darling pics!
Jake is so cute!!
Way to go Syd for pooping in the toilet!! What an accomplishment. I mean seriously it will be with her for life.
I wish I lived closer so you could help me potty train Grace.
Post a Comment